Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fort Dauphan, Fort Dauphan

So I am back in Fort Dauphan, one of the worlds most beautiful places (from what I have seen). I am staying with my old host stay family. They were super excited to have me back and hear all about all my stories. It is always good to be welcomed. It was also really fun to see everyone in the group again. Almost everyone has some crazy story from ISP.

Speaking about ISP I just finished mine. I am so relieved to have it done and be done with school until late january. I have to give a presentation but I already have the powerpoint done. I think the best way to explain my ISP is with the numbers...
39 pages
30 pages of writen text (non bibliography, tables, title page...)
18 interviews
540 tree measurements
354 spelling errors corrected (or so)
$58,000,000 in potential carbon funding
4 weeks
2 feild Research locations
4 cities visited
6 different methods of travel (bus, plane, bike, canoe, boat, hiking)
6 Beaches fully appreciated
2 natural pools
1 Man
1 Kickass Project

It was an amazing month, a learned a lot and kind of wish I could do at over again. I am glad to hear that people are reading and enjoying the blog and its spelling errors, the internet here is just too slow to run the spell check. so enjoy the spellling. I hope this message finds everyone well, Jeff

2 comments:

Kathy B said...

Hey Jeff. These blog entries are fantastic! Lots of people are enjoying them. We printed the last several for G and G. Thanks for keeping us so well informed. Love Mom

Hannah Sugarman said...

Hi Jeff,
I have to say, I'm jealous! Not just because you're done with school work, but also (of course) because of the amazing adventures you've had. It sounds like it's been a blast. Take a walk on a beach for me before you leave!
-Hannah